Greek is our language of expertise in the translation and localization industry. Our company provides translation services through qualified, native Greek linguists who hold degrees from Greek and foreign universities and specialize in various areas.
Our management team and linguists do share a common background of experience and expertise, all being past employees of the SDL office in Greece, which has been active for 11 years.
Our translation services cover the following language adaptation areas:
- Websites – Multimedia
- User manuals
- Certified translations
The source languages handled by our office include English, German, French, Italian, Bulgarian and others, each of them handled with dedicated care.
The main target languages managed by our team include Greek, Bulgarian, Turkish & Arabic language.
Fields of specialization
Our team is specialized in the following fields of expertise:
- Life Sciences*
- Medical Devices
* Indicatively, some of the Content and Document types managed are:
- Patient-facing Materials (e.g. ICF, PIS, PAC, PROs & ePROs, PIL, Patient Questionnaires, Diaries),
- Clinical Trial documents (e.g. Protocols, Synopses, IBs),
- EC-RA correspondence (e.g. MoH letters, EC and CEC approval letters)
- Medical device documents (e.g. IFUs, DFUs, maintenance & operator’s manuals),
- Legal, financial and insurance documents (e.g. Investigator/Institution contracts, Budgets, Patent applications)
- Product Labeling (e.g. Product labels, package inserts, Medication guides)
- Production requirement documents and SOPs (e.g. Quality Policies, Quality Manuals, Site Master Files, Validation Master Plans, SOPs)
- Marketing and advertising (e.g. Web content, advertisements, posters, newsletters, brochures, customer correspondence)
- Technical Meeting Materials (e.g. Training manuals, courses and presentations, scientific articles, research papers, meeting reports)